What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be using your technical expertise and sales skills to help develop wireless and networking solutions for our customers. You’ll identify customer sales opportunities, conducting needs analyses, developing appropriate solutions, and seeing solutions through to implementation. You’ll create technical consultations and deliver presentations to internal and external customers. We are constantly innovating to bring the best cutting-edge technologies to our customers to enable them to work faster and smarter and you can be part of the team to make this happen.
- Providing post-sales support and solution evolvement for infrastructure builds.
- Translating customer business issues/opportunities and designing complex solutions.
- Implementing advanced Private Network builds.
- Designing customized solutions and presenting information to customers and leadership.
- Authoring and delivering network designs, statements of work, and technical project plans.
- Delivering customer presentations and preparing customer-facing material such as RFP responses, proactive proposals and network/system designs.
This position is located at the Center of Excellence and will be performing virtual responsibilities – 6400 Weston Pkwy Cary NC.
What we’re looking for…
You are not only a wireless and networking technology expert, but you also enjoy selling to customers and helping them shape their solutions based on analytical assessments. People know you for your ability to see new opportunities for clients and create high value solutions that improve the way they do business. You take a keen interest in the competitive landscape and the latest trends and technologies and the possibilities they create. As an effective communicator, you build strong client and team relationships and can explain complex technical systems in a straightforward manner by tailoring the content to your audience as appropriate.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of experience in Architecture Design.
- Experience with cellular wireless services (data & voice) cloud, managed services IT, security, or mobility solutions.
- IP Data Networking experience (routing, switching, load balancing, high availability, etc).
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering.
- Three or more years of experience in a customer facing position (sales, sales engineering, consulting).
- Certifications: Award Solutions – RR Solutions coursework, Cloud Provider education and certification, CCIE, CISSP, CCENT, CompTIA Network+, Wireless Recognized Certifications, OEM (Ex: Cisco, CradlePoint), CompTIA Security+.
- Understanding of 5G.
- Knowledge of LTE, VoLTE, CDMA and experience with Voice IP Services (SIP, Skype, UCC, Jabber, Spark).
- Experience with Software Defined Networking and Virtual Network Services.
- Technical expertise with some major technology companies such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Riverbed, Fortinet.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
The post Solutions Engineer (Analyst) at Verizon in Cary, North Carolina 27513 | AnalyticTalent.com appeared first on NEURALSCULPT.COM.
VISIT THE SOURCE ARTICLE