Read more on this subject: TransportationNews Story Source: https://www.nextbigfuture.com, brian wang
* infographics reside on a 15.4-inch, landscape-oriented multitouch screen that’s perched on an austere, sweeping, almost Scandinavian-simple
* a Premium (add $5,000), meaning better-grade materials, wood-veneered dash, 12-way front seats, 12-speaker sound, heated rear seats, side-by-side inductive phone chargers, and that panoramic glass ceiling that nevertheless protects like SPF 90 sunscreen.
* One of the assignable functions of the twin thumb scrolls on the wheel spokes is tilting and telescoping the steering column.
* Tesla worked hard to increase interior space, and subjectively it succeeded. For a compact car, the Model 3 feels incredibly light and airy.
* the trunk is 15 cubic feet, with a very low lift-over and 60/40 folding rear seats. You can put a surfboard or bike into it.
Read More or Make a Comment